…you must post the rules
…answer 11 questions the tagger posted for you
…create 11 questions to ask the people you tag
…tag 11 people
…let them know you’ve tagged them
This all started with Lorinda, at least the link to me did….
1. Favorite season – why? Fall because the crisp air invigorates my senses.
2. What do you ‘need’ to have on before venturing out in public? Earings that make a statement of course.
3. What do you collect? Compost
4. Favorite style of art? Authentic art in any form, when the artist speaks from their heart.
5. Symmetrical or asymmetrical? Asymmetrical, leaning and lopsided preferred.
6. What do you find difficult to learn or work with in your chosen medium? Technology but I brute my way through it.
7. Vacation in cold & snow or hot & sunshine? Doesn’t matter as long as there are museums full of art to visit and gardens to stroll through.
8. How do you relax? What’s that?
9. What’s one of your guilty pleasures? A glass of wine with brunch
10. What wakes up your muse? (or, where do you find your creative inspiration?) My muse arrives when I haven’t spent enough time being creative and the crankies set in, then I get a kick in the you know what and I start creating again.
11. What food do you crave most often? Cheese Grommet cheese!
Cat’s Questions to Me.
- What’s the first art you remember making as a child? Sand art when I ate it.
- Pick a bouquet: Roses or wildflowers? As wild a bouquet as I can find including some weeds in the bunch, some queen anne’s lace, blue vervain, daisy’s and creeping charlie.
- Do you speak more than one language? Not sure I even speak English correctly. Would love to but have to rely on my son to give me some Spanish tips.
- How many unfinished projects are on your art table? Far too many to count, no really only a few. It get’s overwhelming to leave too much undone.
- Peanut butter: extra crunchy, crunchy or creamy? Extra, extra, extra, extra crunchalish.
- What’s your “if-you-were-stranded-on-a-deserted-island-and-could-only-have-one-song” song? Gershwin’s Summertime
- Reading preference: fiction or non-fiction? Um, both, mystery fiction when I am tired and worn out and biography or nature essays when I want some mental stimulation.
- The smell of bread baking, or the smell of freshly ground coffee? Ouch that’s a hard one, coffee wins as I couldn’t live with out it, the smell of the beans make me melt.
- In five words or less, what does creativity mean to you? Love, light, heart, soul, hunger.
- What animal do you think you most look like? A big old comfy furry dog.
- What art techniques have you never tried, but want to…? Welding huge metal sculptures.